Thursday, October 23, 2014

All Day Everyday

I always love stopping in every Thursday, to share a layout with you, using the new Cut Files sets, that are added to The Cut Shoppe!  And today is no exception!  Today I used the new Hugs & Kisses 8.5x11 background cut file and the Tag, You're It cut file.  One of my favorite ways to use cut files, is finding creative ways to use the positive and negative shapes...because let's admit it, as scrapbook paper hoarders, we hate to throw anything away!!  :)  




https://www.etsy.com/listing/208154325/the-hugs-kisses-background-cut-file-is?ref=shop_home_active_12

https://www.etsy.com/listing/208155161/the-tag-youre-it-cut-file-includes-4?ref=shop_home_active_10

I used the Hugs & Kisses 8.5x11 background cut file behind my photo, by sizing it down to 6x6 size.  Then I had all of the left over "X"s and heart shapes on my mat, so I decided to scatter them around the page and machine stitch through each one.  And I have a thing for tags lately, so I used two tags from the Crate Paper Notes & Things collection, to create a cluster around my photo and then cut the All Day Every Day tag from the Tag, You're It cut file set, to use for my title.

Make sure you visit The Cut Shoppe today, and you can find these new sets in the store!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile
And, did you see the announcement yesterday for the new Design Team!  Check it out HERE!  I can't wait for them to start sharing with you, starting in November!

Supplies:  Hugs & Kisses Background Cut File & Tag, You're It Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Thickers, Ephemera:  Crate Paper; Cork Bits, Stamp & Wood Veneer:  Elle's Studio; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine: Heidi Swapp; Wood Drop Stickers: Pinkfresh Studio; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo


http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love the new files! This LO is beautiful.
    Do you have a file for tea drinkers?

    ReplyDelete