Saturday, October 11, 2014

Now & Then

Hi everyone!

I can't believe we are already getting closer to half way through October!  When did that happen..  I have layout to share with you today featuring my family posing for a photo in Fiji - back in November 2011 and then recently when we travelled in August 2014.  It was so much fun comparing our family portraits (I was pregnant with our youngest child in the 'then' photo).  I just love that scrapbooking allows me to document stories such as these.   I have used the Peace Out 12x12 cut file to layer over my background patterned paper by Shimelle.  There are so many cool backgrounds in the shop and I love adding these as an extra layer on my layouts.  
details:



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  


2 comments:

  1. love this fun layout! looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Michelle, love how you used the peace out cut file :)

    ReplyDelete