Sunday, November 23, 2014

Do more of what you love!

 ***If you are looking for The Cut Shoppe and A Flair for Buttons Blog Hop, please go HERE!***

Hello everyone! Magda here! I`m back with a new mixedmedia layout. Today I have for you   a layout with a little message for myself,  maybe for you too, for everyone ... :)
This time I used four cut files [yes, the choice  was difficult again!] - I used  the Lucky in Love background cut file, the Words to Live By file [I chosen one phrase for my title], the Tag You`re It cut file and some alphas from the A to the Z cut file.  Okay, have a look what I created this time - hope you will like it! :)

2




In my project I used:





Thank you for looking! Have a lovely day! xoxo


1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Magda! I can't stop staring at it!!

    ReplyDelete