Saturday, November 22, 2014

Love

***If you are looking for The Cut Shoppe and A Flair for Buttons Blog Hop, please go HERE!***

Hi everyone,

Gina here, today is my first post for the new design team term and I am excited to share a new layout with you using the Lucky In Love cut file.





I used the Lucky in Love cut file to create my own background paper.  I placed the 12x12 file on my canvas in Silhouette Cameo and then selected sketch to use a black sketch pen to draw out the words.  Once the background was sketched out I used watercolors to fill in a couple of the words.  I also used my Silhouette to cut the Love word a couple of times from patterned paper and then attached them to the layout.  I added a few embellishments to help accentuate my page. 



Supplies:  Lucky in Love 12 x 12 Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Puffy Stickers, Enamel Dot:  American Crafts; Flair: A Flair For Buttons;  Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo






1 comment:

  1. Yay Gina!
    Your layout is awesome. Such fun pops of color!

    ReplyDelete