Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year's Eve

For a few years now, we have had a sleep over with some friends of ours on New Year's Eve.  We bowl early in the evening then head back to or house for food, games and a cold drink.  Party hats are a must!


I used the Squared Away 8.5 x 11 background cut file  I removed the hearts and inserted the burst from the Hero Up cut file.  This was more appropriate for the New Year's celebration.  








Speaking of celebrations, parties and hats.... today is Ashley's Birthday!  Happy Happy Birthday to you!  To celebrate she is offering a one day only sale.  Use this code: FLASH40 to receive a whopping 40% discount!  So, click over to her ETSY SHOP, right HERE, to take advantage of this, pronto!


To close things, I wanted to show you which cut files I used on this project.





See you again really soon.



2 comments:

  1. 1. Great stuff! 2. Great salemanship- I HAD to run over and pick up Hero Up. :) 3. Happy Birthday Ashley!

    ReplyDelete