Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love This Girl

Hi everyone!  I'm stopping in today to share a layout with you using some of the cut files from one of the new sets in The Cut Shoppe!  I used two of the icons from The Love Club cut file to create the title for my layout, and as a layer to add behind my photo.  And I got a chance to play with the adorable new collection, Up In the Clouds, from Pinkfresh Studio!!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/222281822/the-love-club-cut-file-consists-of-4?ref=shop_home_active_1

I cut both of these on White cardstock, and used Acrylic Paint to add some color to the title.  I kept the heart cut file White, so it would be a nice layer behind my photo, but wouldn't compete with the pattern on the paper.  This cut file set would be great for Valentine's Day layouts or for your everyday pages!

You can check out my full process for putting this layout together, by checking out my new Process Video!  And don't forget to Subscribe, to keep up with all of the new videos for The Cut Shoppe!

 

And speaking of Valentine's Day...we want to spread the love and give you 30% off of your purchase NOW through SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th!  Use the Discount Code LOVE30 to save!


You can pick up some of the new cut file sets, or grab some of your favorites for a discount!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

Supplies:  The Love Club cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Wooden Beads, Rub-Ons, Wood Tags & Puffy Stickers:  Pinkfresh Studio; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Tags & Flair Button:  Hip Kit Club; Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Date Stamp & Thickers;  American Crafts; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your layout! Your video is so well done. I've always loved seeing your layouts, and seeing your process in action is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... thank you for the video, Ashley :D Love it so much! Thank you also for the coupon ;)

    ReplyDelete