Sunday, April 12, 2015

International

Hi, it's Cara today!  So a bit of back story... I'm a Canadian living in Luxembourg and when I saw the recent travel and destination cutfiles I fell in love!  And I knew I needed to do a layout about how international Luxembourg is.  So many languages and so many cultures :D


I used the 'international' from the Here & There cutfile.  It just stood out to me among all these words and was the actual inspiration for this layout.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/229208268/the-here-there-cut-file-includes-8?ref=shop_home_active_4

I then added the 'Going Abroad' tag from the Around the World cutfile but since we aren't going abroad I deleted the 'going' before cutting.  I ended up covering that space with letter stickers anyway ;)


The Around the World Tags cut file consists of 6 tags, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects. 

And because I can never get enough cutfiles, I added some hearts from the Unconditional Love cutfile.




The Unconditional Love cut file consists of 4 love themed phrases and icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking & papercrafting projects.




Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment