Sunday, May 17, 2015

Good Times & Good Friends

Do you have something in mind when you create a layout, or do you just go with whatever strikes your fancy? I'm usually a planner. I often have an idea of at least one thing I'd like to do on a page, whether it be a collection, picture, technique, or cut file. With today's layout, however, I decided to just wing it!

After I chose a paper to start out with, I browsed my cut file library and landed on the super fun Unconditional Love and Heart Burst background cut files. These are two of my absolute favorites!



I cut out the Heart Burst and used it as a focal point in my layout.


I traced the Heart Burst with black pen to help it stand out on the page! I cut the Unconditional Love hearts and colored them with a pink Gelato. I played around with whatever embellishments inspired me! I had so much fun just free-styling!


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a great day!







1 comment:

  1. Such a beauroful layout! I love the pink background paper!!!! That cut file is AWESOME! Love the burst!

    ReplyDelete