Friday, September 18, 2015

Hit The Road, Adventure Is Out There





Hey there, Aimee here to share my very first project for The Cut Shoppe!

First I want to say how excited I am to be here today! I have had so much fun using The Cut Shoppe files for personal use, now I get to do more and design with them!





Today I am sharing a layout I made using the “Hit The Road” cut file. I first cut out the

map or cross roads image. I cut it fairly large to use as the base of my layout. I adhered the cut to plain white cardstock {yes I use lots of plain white cardstock} 





Next I cut out the adventure image from a piece of Pink Fresh Studios Happy Things 6x6 paper pad. I wanted the Adventure cut to be the main focus of my layout, that being the reason the background is white.



I used foam adhesive on my photo to give it some dimension from the background. I then cut the foam in tiny strips and placed under the adventure image. So it to would pop off the page. I added the center of the A and D onto the photo and the R has foam underneath to blend in.




I simply just placed a bunch of embellishments from PinkFresh Studio, Evalicious, Color Cast Designs, Pink Paislee and Simple Stories all around my photo and in between the map




Thanks for stopping by the blog today What adventure did you have this summer?













No comments:

Post a Comment