Friday, November 13, 2015

Endearing Eyelets with Fred

Hey The Cut Shoppe fans!  Katrina from Paper, Scissors and Glue here today on FRIDAY the 13TH!!  Woot, I love when Friday falls on the 13th!  Weird I know, right?!


I used one of the new files that debuted in the shop last week, Endearing Eyelets 12x12. I thought it just went perfect with the papers and picture I had picked out to use.


This is a fun file to add embellishments to the middle of the cuts. It looks great without them, but I was on a flair kick and thought what the heck!


I just added a few more embellishments around my title area.  With the cut file, I really didn't need many more!  Hmmm...I am thinking I like this file because it reminds me of doilies!  LOL  


Happy Friday the 13th!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment