Thursday, June 9, 2016

Crazy Hair Day

Hello! Michelle back with you again and today I am showcasing the super fun background cut file Quirky Quads from The Cut Shoppe!

The Quirky Quads background cut file is available in 8.5x11 & 12x12 sizes for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Recently I have been playing around with more mixed media, spray inks to be more exact, and when I went searching through the cut files I was looking specifically for something that would allow for the color from my inks to peak through. The Quirky Quads cut file, which is avaialbe in both and 12x12 and 8.5x11, was just perfect! 


For my layout I didn't need the entire background, so I cut just a few rows out to layer underneath the photos. To adhere the quads to the cardstock I used just a little bit of glue and then machine stitched through them.



Wishing you the best day!

The Cut Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment