Sunday, July 3, 2016

Most Favorite

Hello there! I am super excited to be returning for another term with The Cut Shoppe! I love Ashley's cut files and am always inspired whenever I see them! For today's layout, I used Retro Rounded Corners. Last time I create with this file, I used the negative cut. For this layout, I used the actual pieces.



Once I had cut the shape from white cardstock, I backed each corner with patterned papers from a 6"x6" paper pad. I arranged them on my page with the corners facing vertically instead of horizantally.

When I glued it down, I only put adhesive on one corner of each shape. That gave my layout lots of dimension!


I used rub ons around the corners, but kept the rest of the layout simple with a black and white photo and minimal embellishing. 


And there you have it! Thanks for joining me today, I look forward to spending another year with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment