Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hello Fall

Hello friends! Candace back with you today to share something a little different, a fall travelers notebook spread!  I just adore fall and I wanted to capture the feeling of fall in my travelers notebook.  The Oakley Ave collection is perfect for documenting all your fall memories.  Here is a look at the collection.  You can check it out in the Pretty Little Studio store here.

Ashley has thought of everything when creating this collection!  There is everything from acrylic pieces and stamps to stickers and wood veneers that coordinate with the paper and vellum!
For today's spread I wanted to use coordinating pieces layered over a fall photo of pumpkins.



I paired the wood veneers with the beautiful arrows on the opposite page.  To adhere the arrows down I added a bit of stitching.



Instead of traditional journaling I decided to quote a lovely poem about Autumn.  I printed the poem on vellum and stitched it down below my photo. 


A sweet and simple spread in my traveler's notebook that will document fall this year.  Try layering embellishments on top of your photos to add interest and impact!  
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful fall day!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment