Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hello Life

Hello friends! It's Enza here and today I'm bringing you a new layout featuring the Say Anything cut file set.




Finding a title for my layouts is always a struggle. Anything that comes to mind sounds and looks silly, so I end up using the same words over and over again. This awesome cut file set has some sentiments that are perfect if you, like me, are lacking imagination ;)

I enlarged one of the sentiments to fit my 12x12 background paper. The collection I used is the gorgeous Dream On collection by Pink Fresh Studio. I chose one of the patterned papers for the cut file and used other ones to back it. I also created an outline for the cut file as I wanted to add a border to it. To give it more dimension, I used foam dots to adhere the title down.


 Once I had that in place, I started building my layers behind the photo.



To balance off the big title, I cut out two strips of patterned paper in different colors and placed them in the top portion of my page. I also decided to stitch around the edges to add more texture. I repeated the stitching in the bottom left corner of the layout as well. Lots of fun embellishments finished the layout.

Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for this great cut file set.

Have a lovely day!



No comments:

Post a Comment