Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"Amazing"

Hello everyone! Enza here, and today I am sharing a new layout with you. I love combining cut files on my pages. Sometimes I weld shapes together, other times I just like to layer them to add dimension and interest. The cut files I used for today's layout are: Happy Hearts, Flower Delivery, and Funky Florals.



I started by duplicating the heart shape three times, and changing the dimensions to obtain different sizes. I then did the same with flowers and leaves. The collection I used is Moostruck by Pink Paislee, one of my absolute favorites. After adhering the hearts onto the background, I played with the embellishments to find the right placement.


I layered several cut files and fussy-cut elements to create three main clusters. I backed some cut files with patterned paper, others with vellum, while I left some other ones as is.


 The photo has journaling cards and tags behind it, as well as die-cuts and puffy stickers on top.



I used one of the die-cuts as my title, and scattered a few butterflies around to fill empty spots and finish the layout.

I love how all the cut files worked seamlessly together and added that dimension I always try to achieve on my layouts. Check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for these and many more amazing designs!

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment